Join our team as a volunteer!
Our volunteers play an important role in living out Health Pointe’s mission: To be a trusted partner in our patient’s healthcare journey by delivering accessible, high quality and collaborative care to our community. Our volunteers will provide hospitality by greeting and welcoming patients, guests and visitors. A key component of the volunteer role will be to provide directional guidance and assist with maintaining waiting areas, including relaying questions to staff.
Interested in learning more?
- Applications are available online to download or they can be found at our Patient Services Hub. Please return completed hard copy applications to the Patient Services Hub. Applications will also be accepted via fax or email with attention to Volunteer Services. (please see contact information below)
- You may also call or email our volunteer coordinator to learn more
Once we receive your application, we will set up a time to meet with you to discuss your volunteer interests and the next steps.
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- You must be 18 years or older to apply
- Four shifts monthly or 24 shifts annually
- Display strong communication and customer service skills
- Respect the confidentiality of patients and be diplomatic in responding to concerns and problems
- Clear a background check
- Complete new volunteer orientation and annual regulatory training
- Provide current season influenza vaccination and TB results
Volunteer Services Contact Information
Phone: (616) 935-6200
Fax: (616) 935-6201