Care at your fingertips.
Do you need care unrelated to COVID-19? Health Pointe has partnered with Spectrum Health to provide our primary care and some specialty care through virtual visits.
Virtual visits allows us to provide care while limiting unnecessary exposure to potential COVID-19. However, for needs requiring face to face visit, we have our Urgent, lab and essential radiology still open and available at Health Pointe.
Many insurance providers have expanded their telehealth/virtual visit coverage to additional services for specific time period. Check with your insurance provider to understand your coverage.
Primary Care Virtual Health
Condition examples (severity: low to medium)
Specialty Care Virtual Health
The following specialty care can be seen through a virtual health visit. We encourage you to still call our office related to any specialty care to determine if an in-office visit may be required.
How to Access
- Call 616.935.6200 to schedule an appointment with your primary care provider.
Joining a Video Visit
Here’s what you’ll need to attend your video visit using MyChart on the Spectrum Health app or your computer:
- Find a quiet, well-lit space with a good Wi-Fi connection
- Make sure your device is plugged in or fully charged
- Have your license/ID ready along with insurance information
- If you are using the mobile app, make sure your device has the latest updates
- Make sure you’ve completed eCheck-in. For help with eCheck-in, see instructional video below.