Orthopedics: Hip and Knee
Health Pointe provides comprehensive and collaborative care to help you get moving again. Our surgeons specialize in hip and knee pain, problems and issues. From nonsurgical to surgical procedures, our surgeons are dedicated to keep you on the move.
Our team specializes in but not limited to:
- Complex hip & knee revision surgery
- Hip and Knee: Pain, fractures, tendons and ligaments injuries
- Knee arthroscopy for treatment of meniscus and cartilage disorders
- Minimally invasive posterior and anterior approaches to a total hip arthorplasty
- Minimally invasive total and partial knee arthoroplasty
- Thigh: Pain, fractures and injuries
Meet the Team
Kevin Vardon, PA-C , works closely with our Orthopedic Surgeons and Sports Medicine Physicians in providing non-operative and surgical care in treating a variety of conditions within the orthopedic spectrum. He has extensive knowledge in sports medicine, fracture care and injection therapy. Kevin places a high priority on patient education by empowering the patient with knowledge of their condition, treatment options and taking the time to answer any question.