Health Pointe is continuing to partner closely with our parent organizations’ Emergency Preparedness and Infection Prevention to care for our community during this difficult time. We are working with our providers, suppliers, the local health department and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Telescreenings: Our partner, Spectrum Health, is offering free telescreenings for anyone worried they may have contracted COVID-19.
- Chatbot: Additionally, a chatbot screening tool has been added so people can get real-time virtual answers to general COVID-19 questions. Follow this link to learn more.
- Behavior health line: A behavior health line for anxious patients and community members is now available. Call the Spectrum Health COVID-19 hotline number and hit option #2
- Telescreenings: Our partner Holland Hospital also has a free COVID-19 screening hotline. Follow this link to learn more.
Follow these guidelines to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses and COVID-19:
- Staying at home when you’re ill
- Let your doctor know before you arrive if you’ve traveled internationally or exposure to someone known with COVID-19
- Separate yourself from other people in your home
- Wash your hands frequently
- Use respiratory etiquette by covering your cough with your elbow
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces everyday
- Monitor your symptoms
Want to learn more about COVID-19? Follow these links below to the CDC to learn more about:
Please call your healthcare provider if you develop symptoms, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19.
VIRTUAL HEALTH OFFERINGS
To continue to provide you both primary and specialty care, while limiting unnecessary exposure to potential COVID-19, Health Pointe is offering virtual health visits. However, in some cases, a face to face appointment may still be necessary.
Follow this link to learn more about virtual health visits.
IMPORTANT VISITOR RESTRICTIONS:
In accordance with our state-mandated guidelines, visitors are allowed to accompany patients per the following:
- Pediatric patient 21 and under is allowed two parents or guardians
- The adult patient is allowed on visitor
We know the hardships this will create for families, but we must follow to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Health Pointe’s building hours have been slightly modified to the following:
- Monday to Friday: 6:45 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- LAB: Opening at 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 6:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- LAB: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to learn more and adjust to this rapidly changing situation.
PATIENT AND VISITOR SCREENINGS:
Prior to coming into Health Pointe, each patient and visitor will be screened before allowing to enter.